Thursday, January 19, 2017
Today Was a Success!
Hey everyone! I hope that you all had a great day! I for one had a really good day! I was able to wake up early and get the rest of my homework done, and then I was able to have a really good scripture study. I decided that I was going to study the topics of the 12 step program, but do it by studying every scripture that is in the topical guide, and in the "Guide to study the scriptures" (Only found in Spanish Scriptures). I also was able to watch the ARP video that goes along with the first step which is Honesty (See video here https://addictionrecovery.lds.org/videos?lang=eng). As I studied those scriptures, I was able to feel the spirit teach me that honesty can go a long way. To be honest is what will get us places in life. I believe that people who have admitted that they struggle with something find that the hardest person to be honest with is themselves. That is how it was for me. But, once I finally admitted to myself that I had a problem and that I needed help, that is when I began the journey to freedom. I am so grateful to my Savior for helping me have a successful day, and I look forward to many more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment