Happy Sabbath everyone!
I am so very grateful for the Sabbath, for the opportunity that we all have to go to church, and participate in the sacred ordinance of the Sacrament. As I have been in the repentance process, the sacrament has become much more meaningful to me. The atonement has become more real. I know that it was not a general thing that Christ did, but rather, it was something that was very, very personal. Christ spent time in the Garden of Gethsemane, for ME. I am so very grateful for my Savior. I know that he lives. I know that he loves me. Today, as I partake of the sacrament I will be praying and asking my Heavenly Father for extra strength this week to be able to overcome my temptations, seeing that this next week I will be able to enter into the Holy Temple again. I am so excited to be able to walk through those doors, and do so worthily. I hope you all have an amazing Sabbath day! I also wish to hear from you, and hear about your spiritual experiences!
Till next time!
- Ryan
No comments:
Post a Comment