Saturday, January 28, 2017

Get up, and Finish the Race

Well, it's been a while since I have written an entry. It has been a very very busy week for me, with work, school, and homework. I tend to sleep little, and never have extra time. I've found that in the days where I think I am doing really well, and that I have things under control, that is when I fall. Today, I failed to get my scripture study in. And because I didn't have that today, I fell. I feel sick. I was doing so well. I was feeling the spirit. And then, boom. Its all gone. I feel like I have let many people down, myself, my family, my bishop, and my quorum. And I feel terrible. It's a powerful lesson that shows that one simple thing can have such a big impact, something as simple as reading your scriptures for 30 minutes in the morning can have such a great influence on your day.

Today I fell. But tomorrow I get up. And I finish the race.

- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment