Hi there! My name is Ryan. I am 20 years old, I am in my first year of college, and I struggle with pornography. Today is the day that I begin my journey to recovery. I have felt the effects that pornography has had on my life, and I hate it. I know that it is a trap that is given by our adversary to try to keep us fro our eternal goal, which is eternal life with our Father in Heaven. I have talked with my bishop and I am excited to have the Holy Ghost with me again. I think that one thing that scared me the most about this problem is the effects that it has on family relationships. I have heard of many cases of ruined relationships because of this problem. I do not want to be one of those stories. All around me I see happy couples, and inside I know that if I keep this up, I will not be able to have one of those relationships. So, Today is the day that I change my life, and do so with the help of my savior, Jesus Christ. I hope that some of you can join me on this journey!
- Ryan
No comments:
Post a Comment