Tuesday, January 24, 2017

The Power of the Temple

Good morning everyone! Sorry I didn't write a post the last 2 days, i've been really busy, but that seems to be a good thing! I have been able to stay clean and not even have the urges or desire to look at pornography. I feel the spirit in my life, and I feel good, and clean. I am so grateful for the atonement and the ability that we have to change. This morning I was able to go to the temple! And boy was it a special experience! I am so so so grateful for the temple. As I was walking there, it was snowing, and I was listening to some church music and I felt the spirit so strongly. When I walked through the doors, I could feel the spirit of the Lord there. I knew that he had walked those halls. I knew that it was his home. HOLINESS TO THE LORD, HOUSE OF THE LORD. I am planning on going 3 times a week, Tuesday mornings, Thursday mornings, and Saturday mornings, and I just know that if I keep going to the temple, I will be able to conquer this temptation that I have. I love this Gospel!

Till next time!

- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment