Saturday, January 28, 2017

Angels Round About You, to Bear You Up

Today I had a tender mercy of the Lord take place in my life. As I was thinking about things that I need to do I came across a blog, from a former addict to pornography. His blog and his story really impacted me. So I reached out to him looking for help. I sent him an email asking him if he would be willing to help me. He responded so kindly and said that he would be willing. I am now accountable to him, and I know that he will help me. He told me "When you reach out, you bless two lives", and its so so true. The moment that I reached out to him, I allowed the Lord to work through him to help me. I am so excited to be back on my feet and try again. I wish you all a wonderful Sabbath!

- Ryan

PS. Here is the URL to my friends blog! Go take a look!! http://www.12steplds.com/p/sayings.html

No comments:

Post a Comment